Thursday, January 27, 2011

While I Can't Sleep

Some people said a blog is same like a diary
A book that contain a real story of your life
Your real feeling
Yes, I’m blogging now to write some of it
Like what just happen tonight……

My life is a disaster when I know I have a phobia
I hate cockroach so much
Not only about that
I hate my mother, my brother, and the last is my father
I think I should give this story a title
“What I hate in this world”
How a girl like me hates everything in her life, include her own family
I should hate my life too, to make it perfect
I don’t know why I wrote this thing
In fact, I typed it in my notebook
To do these things, I even play a movie with bombastic sounds
Just to make a camouflage to my mom, so she can’t hear I’m typing this late
I don’t know why I should do that too
I think I got so insane of this

Back to the first paragraph... what just happen tonight
It’s not happen just now...
In fact, it happen since I was a kid
But still, I just realize it now
I have a brother…that I hate
Why I hate him??
Because every time I need his help, he always ask for a payment
Yap, what kind of brother is he!
That’s why I grew up as a strong girl
I don’t want to ask for help to him
But when it comes to a cockroach, I don’t know what I supposed to do
Also my mom and my father…
They can always mad at me, when this goddamn animal comes around in my house
They got mad because I scream like an idiot just to face a cockroach in 5 meters rate
How annoying I am
But that’s the only thing bad about me!! (I think)
I always good at everything
Compared to my big brother
What he know is eat, sleep, and eat
And they spoiled him like a girl
No wonder he gets very lazy

That’s why………..
I promise to myself to get succeed in the future and leave this house a.s.a.p
I’ll made my own family and prove them that I can make it in my own way


0 komentar: