I started to lose my mind when im with u
BUt when i lost u, i feel so fragile
Life is complicated, i said that to u
And what makes it complicated, it's ourselves
I feel so much fun in the last time we do
But now i realize how much sins we've done
I see no alternative than just to live with the guilt
My guilt now is not to say the truth
I really feel like a total slut
For doing that's 'fun' with u
For saying i do
And for accept everything you want
Is it my fault that im so in love with u?
Or is it because im really a dirty little b*tch?
The answer could be right
For all the questions above
What i really want is
U need to know that i feel terribly sorry for myself
And i wont do it anymore
For any possible reasons
Yeah, i just realize how fool i am
But now i realize how much sins we've done
I see no alternative than just to live with the guilt
My guilt now is not to say the truth
I really feel like a total slut
For doing that's 'fun' with u
For saying i do
And for accept everything you want
Is it my fault that im so in love with u?
Or is it because im really a dirty little b*tch?
The answer could be right
For all the questions above
What i really want is
U need to know that i feel terribly sorry for myself
And i wont do it anymore
For any possible reasons
Yeah, i just realize how fool i am



0 komentar:
Post a Comment